Cast Globe Valve
1. Design and manufacture stadnard: BS1873
2. Face to face: ASME B16.10
3. Flange ends standard: ASME B16.5
4. Inspection and test standard: API598
Straight pattern body design, OS&Y,BB,Yoke integral with bonnet, Rising stem and handwheel, loose disc, plug/ball disc, renewable seat rings,Horizontal service,flanged or butt welding ends, available with BG operator.
• Design and Manufacture: Cast steel globe valve to BS 1873 and ASME B16.34;
• Forged steel globe valve to API 602.
• Inspection and Test: API 598.
• End flange dimension: ASME B16.5.
• BW end dimension: ASME B 16.25.
• Socket-weld dimension: ASME B16.11.
• Face to face and end to end: ASME B16.10.
• Pressure-temperature rating: ASME B16.34.
Belleville spring loaded packing impacting system
* If being requested by the customer, the Belleville spring loaded packing impacting can be adopted for enhancing the durability and reliability of the packing seal.
The features of globe valve
• Bolted Bonnet; Outside Screw and Yoke; Rising stem; Metallic seating surface.
Back Seating Design
• All our globe valves have the back seat design. In most cases, the carbon steel globe valve is fitted with a renewable back seat. For stainless steel globe valve, the back seat is machined directly in the bonnet or is machined after welding. When the globe valve is at fully open position, the sealing of the back seat can be very reliable. However, as per the requirement of API, it is not advisable to add or change packing by the mean of back seating when the valve is pressure containing.
Body and bonnet connection
• The body and bonnet of Class 150 ~ Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts. And the body and bonnet of Class 1500~ Class2500 check valves are usually of pressure seal design.
Body and Bonnet connection
For carbon steel globe valve, the seat is usually forged steel. The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer. Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS < 10 globe valve, and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer. Welded on seat is used for NPS > 12 carbon steel globe valves. For stainless steel globe valve, integral seat is usually adopted, or to weld hard alloy directly integrally. Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel globe valve if being requested by the customer.
Gasket of cover Flange
•Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class300 globe valve. Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class600, and ring joint gasket is also optional for Class600. Ring joint gasket is used for Class 900 globe valve. Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500 ~Class2500 globe valve.
Hand wheel, impact hand wheel & gear box is usually used for globe valve actuation. Chain wheel and electric actuator can be also used for globe valve actuation if being requested by the customers.
The stem is of integral forged design. The minimum diameter of the stem shall per the standard requirement.
Molded flexible graphite is used for packing material. PTFE or combined packing material can be also used if being requested by the customer. The internal surface of the stuffing box, of which area is contacted with the packing, is of excellent finish (Ra 3.2 u m). The stem surface, contacting with the packing, should be rolled and pressed after being precisely machined, so as to reach to the high finish and compactness (Ra 0.8 M m) and ensure the reliable tightness of the stem area.
Usually, the stem nut is copper alloy. It is also can be made of ASTM A439 D2 if being requested by the customer. For large sized globe valve, rolling bearing is fitted at the two sides of stem nut in order to minimize the open and close torque of the globe valve.
Special Globe Valve
Besides the common globe valves, we also makes stainless steel globe valve, cryogenic globe valve, bellow sealed globe valve, Jacketed globe valve, etc.
- Floating Ball Valve
- Fully Welded Ball Valve
- Trunnion Ball Valve
- Cast Lift Check Valve
- Cast Swing Check Valve
- Wafer Type Check Valve
- DIN Bellow Sealed Globe Valve
- DIN Globe Valve
- DIN Rising Stem Gate Valve
- DIN Swing Check Valve
- Forged Check Valve
- Forged Floating Ball Valve
- Forged Gate Valve
- Forged Globe Valve
- Flat Gate Valve
- Wedge Gate Valve
- Cast Globe Valve
- Inverted Pressure Balance Lubricated Plug Valve
- Sleeve Type Plug Valve
- Slurry Valve