Floating Ball Valve
1. Design and manufacture stadnard: API608/API 6D
2. Face to face: ASME B16.10
3. Flange ends standard: ASME B16.5
4. Inspection and test standard: API598
Full port design, BB, Split body, floating ball type, blow-out proof stem, fire durable construction, anti-static device, ISO 5211 mounting pad, flanged or BW ends, available with WG operator.
• Floating ball valves are suitable for use on various kinds of pipelines of Class 150 to Class 1500, PN16 to PN100, and JIS 10K to JIS 20K to turn on or off the pipeline medium, of which the operation types include manual, worm gear and pneumatic or electric actuators.
Reliable seat seal
• The structure design of elastic sealing ring has been adopted for floating ball valve. This seat design features a bigger sealing pressure ratio between the ring surface and the ball when medium pressure gets lower, where the contacting area is smaller. Thus, the reliable seal is ensured. When the medium pressure gets higher, the contacting area between seat ring and ball becomes bigger as the sealing ring transforms elastically to undertake the bigger force pushed by the medium without any damage.
Fire safe design
• With the valve heated in a fire application, the non-metamaterial parts such as seat sealing ring of PTFE, stem backseat gasket, gland packing, and the sealing gasket between the body and bonnet might disintegrate or be damaged due to high temperature. PANS specially designed structure of the auxiliary metal to metal seal is provided to effectively prevent both internal and external leakage of the valve. As required by Customers, PANS floating ball valves with design can meet the requirement of API 607, API 6FA, BS 6755 and JB/T 6899.
Reliable stem seal
The blow-out proof design has been adopted for the stemto ensure that even if the pressure in the body cavity is risen accidently and the packing flange becomes invalid, the stem may not be blown out by medium. The stem features the design with a backseat, being assembled from underneath. The sealing force against the backseat gets higher as the medium pressure becomes higher.
So the reliable seal of the stem can be assured under variable medium pressure.
The traditional packing flange design has been improved to be of two piece structure. i.e., Being as agland lange and gland, the latter contacts the gland flange with spherical surface. Thus, Ihe gland remains vertical always, and is lined internally with a PTFE bush to prevent the galling against and friction between the stem, which can also reduce the operation torque of the valve.
V type packing structure has been employed to effectively transform the pushing force of the gland flange and the medium pressure into the sealing force against the stem.
Based on customers’ requirements, a packing tightening design may be employed to obtain a more reliable stem packing seal, which is loaded by beveling spring.
• The traditional packing flange design has been improved to be of a two-piece structure, i.e., being as a packing flange plate and a follower, the latter contacts the flange plate with a spherical surface. Thus, the follower always remains vertical and is lined internally with a PTFE bush to prevent the galling against and friction between the stem, which can also reduce the operation torque of the valve.
Wrong operation prevention
• To prevent the ball valve from the wrong operation, the keylock with 90° of open and close positioning pad has been provided, which can be lockable as required. At the stem head, where the lever fixes, a flat is so designed that the valve opens with the lever in parallel to the piping, and with the lever right-angled to the piping, the valve is closed. So, it is ensured that the valve indicator of open and close can never make a mistake.
Mounting pad provided
• PANS company has provided a floating ball valve with a mounting pad, through which it is easy to fix the actuators, such as worm gear, pneumatic, and electric actuators.
- Floating Ball Valve
- Fully Welded Ball Valve
- Trunnion Ball Valve
- Cast Lift Check Valve
- Cast Swing Check Valve
- Wafer Type Check Valve
- DIN Bellow Sealed Globe Valve
- DIN Globe Valve
- DIN Rising Stem Gate Valve
- DIN Swing Check Valve
- Forged Check Valve
- Forged Floating Ball Valve
- Forged Gate Valve
- Forged Globe Valve
- Flat Gate Valve
- Wedge Gate Valve
- Cast Globe Valve
- Inverted Pressure Balance Lubricated Plug Valve
- Sleeve Type Plug Valve
- Slurry Valve